Welcome to Firefly Events Nashville! These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our website. By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Firefly Events Nashville’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “User,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to Firefly Events Nashville. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refer to both the User and ourselves.
Firefly Events Nashville provides content through this website for general and educational purposes only. The information is provided by industry professionals and should not be considered as professional advice.
- Users may access the content on this website but must not copy, modify, distribute, or use it for commercial purposes without written consent from Firefly Events Nashville.
- Users must not engage in any activities that infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, or any intellectual property owned by Firefly Events Nashville or a third party.
- User-generated content such as comments on the website must not contain illegal, defamatory, profane, or offensive materials. Firefly Events Nashville reserves the right to remove such content without notice.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Firefly Events Nashville, its directors, employees, or agents be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages resulting from the use of or inability to use this website.
Links to Other Websites
Firefly Events Nashville may contain links to third-party websites for your convenience. However, we do not endorse the content or practices of these websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of any third-party websites, and we encourage users to review these websites’ respective terms and policies.
- While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, Firefly Events Nashville makes no warranty or representation of any kind regarding the accuracy, completeness, reliability, suitability, or availability of the content on this website.
- Any action you take based upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk. Firefly Events Nashville shall not be liable for any errors or omissions in the content or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- The opinions expressed in articles and blogs on this website are those of the respective authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Firefly Events Nashville.
Firefly Events Nashville aims to keep the website available 24/7; however, we will not be liable if the website is temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Tennessee and the United States. Any disputes arising hereof shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Tennessee.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Firefly Events Nashville reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. By using this website, you agree to review these terms and conditions periodically.
By accessing or using the Firefly Events Nashville website, you signify your acceptance and agreement to abide by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please refrain from using our website.
Please contact Firefly Events Nashville at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions.
We want to ease your burden. Contact Us for any queries.